March 17, 2008

Dear couple sitting next to me in the library....

Hi there. You definitely don't know who I am, actually, despite the fact that I have been sitting next to you both for almost two hours, I'm almost positive you wouldn't even know the colour of my hair. That’s ok. You’re too busy making out.

I'm just the girl who chose to work on the 9th floor because I thought it was a designated “quiet zone.” While you’re not shouting, I think it would almost be easier to work through that then have to listen to your lips smack incessantly. And you're right, it would also be very annoying to hear you yell into your cell phones, however, not more annoying then having to sit here and listen to you whisper and giggle with one another.

No no, I get it, you’re in love. You're in the cant keep your hands and obviously lips off of one another stage. I actually know this because you have chosen to ignore the divider between the cubicles and are now sitting on top of each other. I guess that makes studying for impending exams that much easier. It’s ok, continue to stare longingly into one anothers eyes right beside me, I actually find it helps me to concentrate.

Nothing you're doing right now could possibly be any more inconsiderate so by all means, go for it. You keep up your public displays of affection because HEY you sure don’t seem to care whose watching. I would move to another spot but this place is filled and I don’t know if I would be able to find one.

So happy couple –enjoy your blissful study session. Pay no mind to the others struggling to finish essays or cramming for exams around you. Keep on doing what you're doing, I’m glad you find yourselves cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a big "GET A ROOM" flag to wave.